Luxurious dark royal blue 3-piece-tuxedo suit with a subtle herringbone pattern. Handmade in Italy to the highest of Neapolitan standards by Mauro Blasi (Sartoria Partenopea former owner).
- Modern slim-fit, soft cut
- Double breasted
- Full canvas construction
- Pick-stitching throughout
- Double vented
- Peak lapel
- Flap pockets at sides, welted pocket at chest
- Unfinished cuffs (spare buttons included)
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Pants: 5 Pockets, flat-front, lined to the knee
- Fabric: 90% wool, 10% silk. Medium weight
- Partially lined: 100% bemberg
Size: Italian 48 / US 38
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
Length from bottom of the collar: 29.5"
Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 25"
Waist: 32" (with 2" available to let out)
Leg opening: 7.75"